I managed to get another dataset up on the conflict data page today.
More importantly, I realized that the csv files I’ve been posting for the people who don’t have SPSS were actually not very useful for….errr… people who don’t have SPSS. The reason is that the questions are lost when I do the conversion.
So I’m now posting pdf files with the missing questions. Today this seems to have added about an hour to my dumping activities but after some practice I should be able to move much faster.
Meanwhile, the feeling of despair grow. At the current rate I’ll have a long, grey beard before I finish posting all the data. I’ve gotta look into getting a grant.