Moreover, I’ve updated the conflict data page as is my custom on Fridays.
It’s hard to quantify how much is new in these additions.
There is one file designated “STATE MEDIA – All Data”. Then there are a bunch of files with titles like “Media – Wasit”, Media – Salah Ad Din, etc., going through governorate by governorate. So I think that the full dataset was broken down into a bunch of mini components that are redundant.
But I figure that it’s better to post exactly what I have rather than investigating everything in detail and posting only what I think you need to have. This isn’t the first situation like this but this case is so obvious that I figured I should comment.
Have a great weekend.